Statement of Faith
- The Bible, the Word of God; in its divine verbal, plenary inspiration; and in its inerrancy and infallibility in the original languages; and in its supreme and final authority in faith and life ( II Tim. 3:16; II Pet.1: 20-21).
- One God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; I Cor.13: 14, John 10; 30).
- The Lord Jesus Christ: His essential, absolute and eternal deity (John 10;33, Phil. 2:6; John 1:4, 14; Heb. 1:8); His true and sinless humanity (I Pet. 2:22; I John 3:5); His virgin birth (Isaiah. 7:14; Matt. 1:20); His substitution, propitiatory death (Matt. 20:28; Mark 1:45; ITim.2: 6); His bodily resurrection (John 20:19,20); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51); and His personal, visible and bodily coming again with power and great glory (Titus 2:13; John14: 2,3; Rev. 19:11-16).
- The Holy Spirit, who shows the redeeming purpose of God to the world by convicting the world of sin, of righteousness and judgment (John 16:7-11), and regenerating (Titus 3:5), uniting to Christ (I Corinthians. 12:13), indwelling (Eph. 1:13; 5:18), sanctifying (Gal. 5:16; I Corinthians. 6:11), illuminating (John 16:13) and empowering for service (I Corinthians. 12:4-11), all who place complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Gal. 5:5).
- We believe in the ever-present ministry of the holy spirit by whose dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8; 13-14, Ephesians 4; 30,5; 18)
- Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ apart from works (Eph. 2:8).
- The real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood (ICor.12: 13; Eph 1:4-6; 4:11-15; 5:25,26)
- The Blessed Hope: The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ, and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the lord, is the eminent and the blessed hope of the Church. (1 Thessalonians 4: 15, 7; Romans 8: 23; Titus 2: 13; 1 Corinthians 15: 51)
- We believe in the reality: Personality and eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20: 10-15)
- We believe in the for of Biblical for of Church Government: is theocratic, consisting of a senior Minister under apostolic authority, who qualifies on the basis of the look of spiritual life, domestic life character and ability to rule along with plurality and eldership (1 Timothy 3)
- The coming of the Lord: – The second coming of the Lord includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, the visible return of Christ with the saints to reign on earth (Zechariah 14: 5; Matthew 24: 27, 30; Revelation 1: 7; 19: 11-14; 20: 1- 6; Ezekiel 37: 21,22 Zephaniah 3: 19,20; Romans 1: 26, 27) and establishment of the universal peace (Isaiah 11:6-9; Psalm 72: 3-88; Micah 4: 3-4)
- The Final Judgement: -in, which the dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found in the books of life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet will be consigned to the everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Matthew 5: 46; Mark 9: 43-48; Revelation 19: 20: 11-15: 21: 18)
- The New Heavens and the New Earth: – we, according to this promise, look for the new heavens and the new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness (2Peter 3: 13; Revelation 19: 22) In addition to these basic fundamental; we also hold that;
- The Church of Christ is the instrument- which God is using to extend His Kingdom prior to the second coming of Christ (Ephesians 3: 10; Matthew 16: 18; Ephesians 1: 20-22)
- Every believer must be subject to God’s authority in a specific local church for spiritual protection and long-term fruitfulness.
- Holy Matrimony: Each believer must marry or be married to only one wife or husband and shall be faithful, loyal, honest, loving, and caring to one another until death does them part.